Sunday, November 30, 2008

Williams Sonoma Kitchen

Sunday, November 30, 2008
I think it would be so cool to have a Williams Sonoma kitchen one day. I love almost everything in that store... the pans, appliances, utensils, linens, etc. The store can be a little pricey, so I don't know that will ever really happen, but in the mean time, I'll be happy by stocking my cupboards with some of my newfound favorite spices, sauces, etc.

Chili-Lime Rub - Rub this on some chicken and it makes some of the best fajitas ever! Then marinade the meat in the Tequila or Margarita marinade... seriously divine!

This year for Thanksgiving, we let Williams Sonoma help out... We brined the turkey in their brine and the turkey was so flavorful and moist. But the best was the gravy. I seriously don't think I've ever had better gravy in my life. So delicious! They're on sale right now... I'll be stopping by the store tomorrow to stock up!

0 comments: