Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh How Sweet

Monday, November 17, 2008
Last week at work I got a new computer. My computer was a few years old and was kind of slow, so I was pretty excited to get it. The BEST part of getting my new computer is the fact that it came with an extra video card so I can have dual-monitors. Oh happy day! Isn't this just beautiful!?!
I have dual monitors at home and just think it is definitely the way to go. I can have two programs open at once and see them side by side, and I think it makes me more productive. Gotta love the extra real estate. Wahoo!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

AWESOME!!! that is the best! Thanks for lookin out for me today, I really appreciate it. We think he is going to do his first two years at the CWI that new community college, it's cheaper :) but after that we may be looking into what there is at BSU. Have a great day!