Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cookies 'n Cream

Sunday, November 30, 2008
One thing I love about the holiday season is seeing old friends. Val came to Boise for Thanksgiving, and I was so excited that we got to spend some time together while she was here. We decided to go out for dessert last night... Val knew of a place in Meridian called Cookies & Cream that serves ice cream and cookies, and I was excited to try a new place. It was so much fun! We got to pick out two cookies and then our favorite ice cream to go in between the cookies, making a delicious ice cream sandwich. I chose a chocolate chip cookie and a double chocolate cookie with cookies and cream ice cream :-) Talk about rich! Anyway, it was yummy, and we had a great time just chatting and catching up. Can't wait till next time!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Sounds yummy. There's a place here called Smart Cookie that does the same thing basically. I love going there. I just realized I have cookie dough in my fridge... I'm going to make some cookies. :)

Sally said...

Oh, that sounds like a perfect spot of a Girls' Night Out! Thanks for the tip!

Mandi said...

Yum! I can't wait to check that place out over Christmas! I was also going to say that it sounds like "Smart Cookie" from Provo!

Val said...

I'm so glad we got to go there together! I think Claire did a pretty good job taking our picture! I can't wait to see you again!