Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mayor Bieter Unplugged

Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Tonight I attended a BYP function called Mayor Bieter Unplugged. Mayor Bieter was gracious enough to join us for an hour in a casual, open forum setting and just let people ask questions. Questions ranged from transit and transportation, to energy, to support of the arts, to technology, to the state of the economy, etc. I have always been impressed with the mayor, but I appreciate him even more after tonight. I can tell that he truly loves Boise and honestly cares about making it a better place to live. He is aware of the needs of his constituents and does what he can to serve us. I know that the mayor is a busy man, and I think it is great that he would take time out of his schedule to just chat with our group. This event was just one more reason I am glad I got involved with BYP - what a neat opportunity!

0 comments: