Sunday, November 01, 2009

BYP Annual Gala

Sunday, November 01, 2009
Last weekend was BYP's annual gala. Isn't gala such a cool word? Anyway, the event was held to celebrate BYP's third birthday and to recognize some of the most outstanding BYP members. The gala had a theme of Hollywood, complete with the red carpet, photographer, awards, etc. The Social and Networking work group sure put on a fancy and exciting evening! We got all dressed up for the occasion and enjoyed delicious appetizers and a catered dinner (mmmm, steak), a silent auction (I won 4 Steelheads tickets and a $250 Dillards gift certificate!!!), fun swag bags, live music, and a great presentation. Tyler joined me at the event & I think he had a good time too - I think I see a BYP membership in his future :-)

Here I am with some beautiful women. I have had the pleasure of getting to know Michelle and Kimberly over the last year through the Community and Civic Involvement work group, and they truly are amazing. Congrats to Michelle for winning not only CC&I volunteer of the year, but also BYP member of the year!

0 comments: