Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Decorations!

Saturday, November 28, 2009
I love decorating my house for any season, but Christmas is especially fun. I picked up some really soft pillows and a blanket for the couches in my front room to make it look a little more festive.
I also decided on new table decor this year. I think my dishes are super fun! I am excited to entertain this season!
And I love that I have two Christmas trees... the large, pretty tree with white lights and red and gold decorations is in the front room.
And the tall, skinny tree with the colored lights and the fun decorations that I have collected over the years is in my family room.

1 comments:

Chiara said...

It seems to me like Americans go more 'all out' with decorations than Australians do! They look nice though.