Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Halloween

Wednesday, November 04, 2009
I was a vampire for Halloween this year. My favorite part of my entire costume was my teeth. I actually got these cool vampire teeth and made a mold so they fit in my mouth and they looked pretty real (although I kind of talked with a lisp when they were in!). For Halloween night, we went to a party at Jared's house... Jen had helped plan and decorate - Jared's house was completely decked out with large bats, spiders, cobwebs, fake body parts, blood, a fog machine, etc. We had a lot of fun watching the USC v. Oregon game, eating lots of yummy food, making caramel apples, playing a game, chatting, etc. Thanks for a great party Jen & Jared!

2 comments:

Sally said...

You costume is AMAZING! The fake fingers are grossing me out :). You have been super busy lately, but tis the holiday season, huh? I can't wait to see your table decorations for the fall!

MaiTy said...

Those severed fingers look quite appetizing! And I LOVE your teeth!!