Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November 18

Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Today I am thankful for my good health! Each year, Boise State hosts a Health Fair for students, faculty, staff, and community members. I took some time to drop by the Health Fair today and it was really great... there were lots of booths with excellent information. I always love the Idaho Dairy booth - probably because they give out free chocolate milk and string cheese :-) I was also excited to see Brett Adler there, organizer of the Boise Rec Fest. Brett is creating the Rec Fest to fill the void left by the River Festival and as a way to celebrate and promote the recreational opportunities we have here in this great state. I am definitely looking forward to the Rec Fest and hope to become more involved.

My favorite part of the Health Fair was the free chair massage I received! I had actually been thinking I needed to schedule a massage because my muscles have been sore and tight (probably because of my killer boot camp classes). Anyway, it was so nice to relax and have someone work out the knots in my back.

0 comments: