Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Graduated From the Bunny Hill!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I went night skiing with a group of people tonight... and I finally graduated from the bunny hill!  I'm definitely still a beginner skier, and could still spend hours on the bunny hill and enjoy myself, but it was fun to finally try out a harder, longer run.  I am a really slow skier (because I like to feel in control) so I'm thinking about taking a couple private lessons so I can learn to be a little more confident.  It's definitely getting easier each time I go though, so that's good.  I'm considering purchasing my own skis and boots so I don't have to rent every time, because that really adds up!  Anyway, above is a picture of Stephanie and me chilling in the Bogus Basin lodge :-)

1 comments:

Sally said...

Still have never been skiing. I should have really tried when we lived there - ah well! You look like it agrees with you. way to go!