Sunday, January 24, 2010

Steelheads Game

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I think I've only ever been to two Steelheads games... I'm not sure why I haven't been to more, because every time I go, I really enjoy myself.  I think the last time I went was back in 2007 and at that time I thought I should buy season tickets!  Anyway, back in October at the BYP annual gala, I won 4 Steelheads tickets at the silent auction... and I finally used the tickets on Friday night.  Jen, Andrea, Tyler and I had a great time watching the Idaho Steelheads take on the Las Vegas Wranglers.  It was really nice having Tyler there because he was able to explain some of the rules to us (which made some of the player's actions make SO much more sense!)  I've got two passes to go to another game this season (that I got for free for filling out a survey!), and am already excited to watch the Steelheads again.

3 comments:

Steph said...

FUN! I have only been to one game...and the puck got hit directly into the side of my head!!!!! Needless to say, I haven't been back. hahahaha

Robin said...

we use to have season tickets to the steelheads, right behind the goalie. Once a put flew over the safety glass and knocked all the teeth out of a woman's mouth. It was gross. I loved it.

Sally said...

We went for a work thing and it was a lot of fun. Glad to see you enjoying all parts of Boise!