Saturday, August 27, 2011

Beki's Bridal Shower

Saturday, August 27, 2011
Yep, my little sister is getting married.  Crazy, right!  And right behind her is my little brother... he just proposed to his girlfriend Rachel.  I am excited to have both Bryce and Rachel join the family - they are both great!

Anyway, today was Beki's bridal shower.  She had one with a few of he close friends a week or so ago, so we had one today with mostly family (and some close family friends).  We kept it simple, with a couple small activities and food, and presents, but it was definitely an enjoyable afternoon!
Beki opening presents - she was pretty excited about receiving food :-)
The spread - brownies, vegetable pizza, fruit, caprese salad on a toothpick, cupcakes, and meatballs...
Hailey, me (I look super tall with my 5-inch heels!), mom, Beki, Mandi


2 comments:

Mandi said...

Wow! It sure has been a busy yet fun week!

The Thackers said...

Looks like you had LOTS of fun!! So glad! Can't wait to have you guys over...might be in October before we get everyone over here! :)