Saturday, August 06, 2011

Grilled Eggplant

Saturday, August 06, 2011
One of the things I love about my Bountiful Basket is that I get to try new fruits/vegetables that I haven't had before. Like the week we got a diakon radish. Or the week we got figs (although to be completely honest I ended up throwing these out before I ate them because I just wasn't brave enough). But the challenge comes in trying to figure out how to prepare this not-so-common produce. Like last week we got an eggplant. I only remember having eggplant once before, but even then, I wasn't the one who prepared it. Thank goodness for google! I ended up grilling my eggplant for lunch today, and it was quite tasty! I thought I'd share this quick video I found... I followed the directions to a tee and they came out great.

Video: How to Grill Eggplant - FineCooking.com

0 comments: