Monday, August 22, 2011

Fun at the Western Idaho Fair

Monday, August 22, 2011
It has been years since I've been to the fair.  I am pretty sure the last time I went was in 2002, just after I graduated from college, and all my friends wanted to do was go to one of the concerts.  Well, tonight just may have been my favorite night ever at the fair.  Going with Kylee made the fair so fun - the look of joy on her face and her squeals of delight on the rides made my night.

We started out at the petting zoo area.  Kylee loved feeding the sheep and goats.  They ate right out of her hands.
One of the best parts of the fair is the food, right?!  I actually ate dinner before I left for the fair, but I still enjoyed a frozen chocolate covered banana :-)
After dinner, we hit the rides.  Matt and I took turns going on the rides with Kylee, and we finished the night with a ride on the ferris wheel all together.  Definitely a night I will always remember :-)

0 comments: