Sunday, December 04, 2011

I Might Look Ridiculous...

Sunday, December 04, 2011
... but I sure stayed toasty warm at last night's Bronco game :-)  Here's a picture of me and my dad at the game.  I was wearing thermals, two pair of socks, a t-shirt, sweatshirt, beanie, coat, scarf, mittens, and had hand warmers and toe warmers.
My dad joined me for the last game of the season.  It was kind of bittersweet... it was nice to have our first shutout of the season, but it was senior night and it was sad thinking that was the last game those boys would be playing on the blue.  This year's senior class has had an amazing run - a record of 49-3 over their careers.  Let's hope we can make it an even 50 wins with our upcoming bowl game!

Speaking of bowl games, the BCS frustrates me yet again.  Seriously? Number 23 West Virginia gets a BCS invite over #6 Boise State?  Oh well.  We should be used to that by now!  We will head to the MAACO Bowl in Las Vegas and I'm sure our boys should stomp all over Arizona State (6-6).  Great match up, huh?

And one last picture from earlier this season - Jen joined me for the Air Force game in October.


0 comments: