Saturday, December 24, 2011

I Found it on Pinterest

Saturday, December 24, 2011
I think there are some people that are getting tired of hearing me talk about Pinterest, but I have really grown to love it since I first posted about it!  The reason I love Pinterest (over something like Facebook) is that I actually use/do/try some of the stuff I post on my boards.  For example:
  • We decided for a Young Womens activity to spotlight the 9 missionaries serving from our ward and then write them letters.  We had wanted to do a care package, but didn't have much money in our budget for shipping.  I found these adorable paint chip snowmen on Pinterest - they were practically free to make and didn't cost any extra money to mail along with the letters we wrote.  
  • The Young Women were in charge of activities for the primary children at the ward party.  I searched on pinterest, and we ended up making these M&M wreaths and these paint chip tree ornaments (can you tell I like the paint chip crafts!?).
  • I play WordFeud on my phone with my dad and my coworker Mandy.  I pretty much get creamed every time, but I immediately thought of them when I saw scrabble tile coasters on Pinterest and decided to make some of my own. Merry Christmas dad and Mandy :-)
  • I couldn't figure out what to get Jen for Christmas, so I simply looked on her Pinterest board and decided on this custom fortune cookie necklace.
 I could go on, but I'll stop there for now... you get the idea :-)

0 comments: