Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Mom Loves Me :-)

Sunday, December 11, 2011
Here's a text/email conversation I had with my mom this week:

Me: Will you email me your roll recipe? Thanks.

Mom: Are YOU making them? Just curious when... because I have to make them a couple times in the next little while - I didn't know who was making them or when or how many... if I can help, let me know.

Me: I need to bring rolls to a potluck for work tomorrow and was thinking about trying to make some.  I am not sure how ambitious I will be tonight... I may end up buying some rhodes rolls.

Mom:  Well, I am actually making rolls tomorrow for a Bishopric dinner, I am wondering if BJ could bring the rolls down to you tomorrow... or something like that?  The recipe makes a lot - how many do you want to take - and what time do you need them?

Me:  I was planning on bringing a couple dozen and would need them no later than 11:15.  Just let me know.  I'm happy to do something else if that won't work out for you.

Mom:  BJ will bring fresh baked rolls to your work.  Do you want jam?  I have 3 different kinds!

*********************
Yes, I know, my mom spoils me.  But the rolls were delicious - a big hit!  Thanks mom :-)

1 comments:

Tasha said...

Moms, you really gotta love em!!!