Sunday, December 04, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Sunday, December 04, 2011
Andrea, Lance, David, Jen, Jared, Brooke, Candice, Jared, Matt
No, it doesn't look like Christmas outside (with the exception of all the Christmas lights), but it looks like Christmas inside my house!  And it is really starting to feel like Christmas with the annual First Presidency Christmas devotional and my Christmas fondue.  Once again, we listened to the words of our leaders and then filled our tummies with deliciousness.  This year, we had both chocolate and caramel for dipping.  But I have a TON of leftover.  Not sure what I'm going to do with that since Brandee has challenged us to not gain a single pound over the holidays (she weighed us at the end of October and will weigh us again the beginning of January). 


1 comments:

Robin said...

Merry Christmas my Dear Friend!