Sunday, December 11, 2011

Idaho Steelheads

Sunday, December 11, 2011
Now that football is over, I actually have to make plans for the weekend!  Jen and I had been talking about trying to make it to a Steelheads game, so we made it happen last night.  She was even able to score us some free tickets through one of her patients!  The Steelheads lost, but it was still a fun night.

I just have to mention one more thing.  A couple months ago, Jen and I had conversations with David and Matt about our favorite desserts.  We were surprised when both David and Matt said they like apple pie.  Jen and I prefer sweeter desserts... like chocolate satin pie, and apple pie would be toward the bottom of both our lists.  Anyway, Jen found a recipe on pinterest for apple pie bites - they have a glaze over them (making it sweeter than normal apple pie).  I made these apple pie bites for dessert last night (we had dinner of chili, cornbread, and salad before the game), and Jen and I both agreed it was the best "apple pie" we've had.

0 comments: