Saturday, February 12, 2011

Time for New Family Pictures???

Saturday, February 12, 2011
Here is the family picture that hung on the wall at my house growing up:

In case you can't tell, the little girl is me (I'm now 30) and the baby is my sister Mandi (now 28).  This is our one and only family picture ever (unless you count the one time that we set the camera up in the front yard on a tripod and all stood in a line and set the camera on timer so Mandi could have a family picture to take with her when she taught English in Russia)!  I decided it was definitely time for an updated picture, especially since that picture included only one of my three siblings :-)

This last fall I coordinated to have my friend Jen take our pictures on a Sunday afternoon after church.  It was the only time we could work out because Beki was home from school for Thanksgiving and the rest of us had really busy schedules... and it decided to snow!  We didn't let the snow stop us, and we now have a new family picture to hang on the wall!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

You guys look amazing! What a great picture!