Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thai Raclette Dinner

Thursday, February 24, 2011
I LOVE my raclette grill.  I discovered this type of grill when I turned 21 and my friend Nate took me to celebrate with a fondue dinner at the Mona Lisa.  It's a swiss tabletop grill where you can cook meat and vegetables on top, and there are little trays that you can put just under the grill to melt cheese, etc.  I don't really know how to explain it, but it is definitely a fun way to cook.

Anyway, Mike invited me to join him, Mandi, and TJ for a Thai raclette dinner last Friday evening... We cooked steak, pork, and chicken in various marinades and curries on the raclette.  The meat was accompanied by rice, peanut sauce, and a delicious Thai soup.  Seeing as cooking food on the raclette and Thai food are two of my favorite things, I would say the evening was a great success!  We ended the night with Italian sodas and a movie :-)

1 comments:

Robin said...

I say, keep the blond hair.

:)