Thursday, February 03, 2011

"You know you're reading a good book when_________"

Thursday, February 03, 2011
Borders Books posted this line on their facebook page and asked us to finish the sentence.  I could think of several endings!  Here are a few that came right to my mind.  Any others you would add?
  • You hope for red lights so you can read the book during the stoplight.
  • You read the book in line at the grocery store.
  • All of a sudden it's 3 in the morning.
  • You want to call in sick from work just so you can keep reading (not that I would do this because I'm an honest person, but the thought has crossed my mind!)
  • You cry (or sob) or laugh out loud when you are reading.
  • It's 6pm on a Saturday and you're still in your pajamas reading.

4 comments:

Erinlizabeth said...

You miss the characters when you're not reading...

MaiTy said...

I'm done ALL of those things..... when I was reading one of my favorite books (that I didn't own), I stopped by EVERY bookstore to read a little more. We were on a cruise and I wanted to read more than ANYTHING else!!

Melissa said...

So what are you reading these days?

Kimberly said...

Right now I'm reading Night by Elie Wiesel. It's for my book club :-)