Thursday, February 17, 2011

2011 Idaho Women of the Year

Thursday, February 17, 2011
Last month I posted about how honored I was to have been selected as one of the 2011 Idaho Women of the Year... Well, tonight was the actual recognition dinner!  It really was such a special evening, complete with great friends, good food, and even a red carpet!  All 50 honorees were recognized with a beautiful unique glass blown award - something that I will definitely always treasure.  We also received copies of the Idaho Women of the Year magazine (with pictures and articles about each of us) that will be inserted into tomorrow's edition of the Idaho Business Review.  Thanks to all who made it such a wonderful evening!
Me with my boss/friend/workout buddy Kris
Thanks for coming Lance!
The glass blue lotus petal award
Thanks Savanah for doing my hair and makeup!
And thanks mom and dad for the flowers - it was so fun to have them delivered to my office at work!


6 comments:

Robin said...

Awesome! You are freaking awesome! And you look lovely. Did yo go blond? Keep the blond. You need to post the WOTY article about you.

Mandy Nelson said...

What an amazing year you are having! I'm so glad I am friends with the famous Kim Woodings!! ;) You looked fabulous! I hope you had a great time.

Kimberly said...

Thanks ladies :-)

Robin - I did get my hair done yesterday and went much lighter for spring! It snowed the last couple days, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed spring will be here soon. Also - I scanned in a copy of the article!

Melissa said...

What an amazing opportunity! You amaze me Kim!

Joni and Chase said...

Kimberly- I am truly amazed! You are such a talented special lady. Congratulations on this wonderful honor!

Mandi said...

So fun and fancy. I love that you got to walk on the red carpet! It looks like it was an amazing night.