Monday, April 25, 2011

Ghana, Africa

Monday, April 25, 2011
I just spent the most wonderful week visiting the Maughans in Ghana, Africa!  The Maughans are in Ghana serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and they were so gracious to let me stay with them and show me what has been their home for the last year and a half.  I don't think I'll adequately be able to capture my experiences, feelings, and thoughts in this blog, but I will give it a shot.  Just a heads up that I will probably go into a lot more detail than anyone else may be interested in, but I want to capture this as a journal of my week.

3 comments:

Mandy Nelson said...

Did you take this picture? It's beautiful!!

Kimberly said...

I didn't take it - it was taken by a friend of the Maughans, but I thought it was beautiful. I think I am going to make a coffee table book of some of the pictures!

Mandy Nelson said...

What a great idea!