Monday, April 25, 2011

Things I Already Miss About Ghana

Monday, April 25, 2011
There are several things I already miss about Ghana:
  • Fresh fruit. Every. Day.  I seriously could just live off the mangoes, papayas, and pineapple.
  • Seeing the women carry their babies in slings on their backs.  They would carry the tiniest little babies all the way up to toddlers on their backs.  Seems pretty convenient to me.
 
  •  Avocados the size of my hand.  Yum. 
  •  Seeing people carry EVERYTHING on their heads!



  •  Seeing crazy things on and along the road.
This is a trotro
 
There were goats everyhwere!
Muffler art
He's selling some kind of animal - looks appetizing, huh!?
  •  The fabric and the pretty dresses.
  •  The beautiful children.

  •  The Maughans - thank you so much for giving me the opportunity of a lifetime.  It is an experience I will always treasure.

0 comments: