Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blog Template

Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Ugh.  Something funky keeps happening every few weeks with my blog template.  The background gets weird so you can't read my tabs, and my RSS icons disappear.  I will try one more time (later this week) to upload the template and make all my necessary changes to the html, but I might just give up (each time I reapply the template, it takes at least a couple hours for me to customize everything).  I don't know how it can change when I don't even log in to modify the template!!! 

Plus I haven't been able to figure out how to get my preview pictures next to each blog post to not be squished.  The pictures that are horizontal seem to be okay in the preview, but the vertical ones look totally funky.

Anyway, sorry everything looks weird.

8 comments:

Bryan said...

Post your Template and Layout questions here:http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/label?lid=403dc6a3efad9c1e&hl=en

Someone most likely has had the same or similar issue.

Bryan said...

Post your layout and template questions here: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/label?lid=403dc6a3efad9c1e&hl=en

Someone most likely has had the same or similar issue

Unknown said...

Try posting your question with the layout and templates at http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/label?lid=403dc6a3efad9c1e&hl=en

Someone most likely has had the same or similar issue before.

Kimberly said...

Unfortunately it's not a real blogger template... I downloaded it from this site: http://btemplates.com/

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You might have try using images on photobucket for the images like your RSS feed, Tweet, Favorites, etc. that have been removed from #.bp.blogspot.com...

Just do a search on google like:

"search.png" site:photobucket.com

Just Me said...

Let me know if you need help, it's probably an easy fix.

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the suggestions Bryan and the offer Juliana... I just ended up finding a different blog template that hasn't given me any hassle yet - hopefully this one holds out for me! Not quite as cool and flashy as my last template, but hopefully still pretty simple and clean.