Saturday, June 18, 2011

Gearing up for Rec Fest

Saturday, June 18, 2011
Well, I'm gearing up for Boise Rec Fest.  Most of my work as Exhibit Director actually precedes the event, and I still feel like I have a ton left to do (modify the exhibitor layout again due to some changes, create signs for each exhibit space for exhibitor move-in, distribute park passes, work on my exhibitor move-in presentation, etc).  Maybe I should get working on that instead of playing around with my blog (you might notice that I picked a new blog template that isn't as fancy and hopefully will stop getting messed up).  Anyway, I am really looking forward to Rec Fest... Not only do we have some really excellent exhibitors that will have booths at the event, but there is a great line-up of workshops, fun sounding activities, and live music and good food all weekend.  The best part is the event is FREE!

If you haven't done so already, mark your calendar for:
Saturday, June 25th from 10:00 am - 8:00 pm and
Sunday, June 26th from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
at Ann Morrison Park

1 comments:

Liz said...

Kim - I finally sat down to catch up on your blog a bit. I love you! You are gorgeous and fun always doing something good and I wish we lived closer! Have fun at Boise Rec Fest! (I'm sure you will...)