Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories

Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I'm stealing this from my friend Nancy's blog - it's a great way to get some fun memories out in the open and to take us back down memory lane.

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

I remember sitting on the floor of your dorm room with you and Shannon and playing Phase 10 for the first time. I'd never played before, and now it's one of my favorite games!

Lisa O said...

I have so many great memories of us together Kim, it's hard to pick only one. BYU football games, walks around the Provo Temple, playing in the leaves, our murder mystery party, hot chocolate and Christmas stories in December...I really could go on and on. I can't think of our BYU/CD 17 days and not smile.

Steph said...

How about always wanting to be YOU when I was growing up!!!! You and Mandi would speak pig latin (and your ung language) so fast and I would get jealous! :)

Lisa said...

There are lots of memories. I remember taking zero hour with you. Do you remember what class, I want to say US History..but I can't remember? Anyway, we had so much fun talking about our "boyfriends." It was so fun to have so many classes with you. You were(are) soooo smart.

I also remember when you got drum major and how excited you were!

Melissa said...

So many fun memories of us on our summer trip. That was a great summer! I also sadly remember you passing out in my living room that summer you came out to California. Sorry about that.

Kimberly said...

Lisa J. - Yep it was US History... those were the days. How did we ever get up so early day after day? The class I remember best with you was pre-calculus junior year. Remember how we tried to be teacher pets? And remember the creepy TA? :-)

Kimberly said...

Melissa - I think my biggest memory with you was that mega trip the summer of 98. It was 6 weeks long! One of my favorite parts was stopping at all the the "World's Best" or "World's Biggest" places. Do you remember the World's Largest Buffalo? Or the World's Largest Glass Enclosed Butterfly Conservatory? :-)