Friday, July 11, 2008

Something

Friday, July 11, 2008
A couple weeks ago, my friend and co-worker Ross excitedly told me he got me "something" for my birthday. I was confused, so he went on to explain that he bought me something off of SomethingStore.com. Basically, you pay a $10 flat fee and "something" will be mailed wherever you select. He told me it could be anything from an iPod to a hair brush. What a cool idea! I was excited to open my package when it arrived last week, and found a cute litte bag made of zippers. I think it will be just perfect to carry makeup or act as a medicine bag or first aid kit. I'll definitely put it to good use. Thanks Ross!

6 comments:

Mandy Nelson said...

I LOVE your new background!! That is a super fun idea! I will have to check it out!

Corinne said...

What a fun birthday idea. I love surprises!

Nancy said...

That's really cool. Plus, I love your new blog template. Where did you get it?

Kimberly said...

I got my template at thecutestblogontheblock.com :-) There are lots to choose from. Pyzam.com also has some good ones.

Val said...

That is the coolest thing ever! I must try it!

Liz said...

Hey Kim! Your blog is so cute. So, I decided to blog tag you. :) Do you ever do these things? I usually don't but this one was kinda fun.