Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Little Bit of Bling

Thursday, July 31, 2008
About 6-8 months ago I lost my watch. The clasp had gotten pretty loose, and one day it just fell off and I didn't realize it. I decided to try going without a watch for a while... It seems like nobody has watches anymore because they just look at their cell phones to see what time it is. Well, that's all fine and dandy if you carry your cell phone everywhere you go, but my phone pretty much lives in my purse, and I hardly ever carry my purse around (unless I'm driving or shopping). It absolutely drives me nuts not knowing what time it is, especially when I'm sitting in a meeting where there's no clock in the wall and I want to know how much longer the meeting will last. I started wearing my sports watch/heart rate monitor on a daily basis, but it was bulky and didn't really match my work or church clothes. Anyway, I broke down in Portland and bought this new watch. It has a pretty pink face and a little bit of bling around the face of the watch. I love it :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim, this is Teresa Floto. I married Adam. I happened to find your blog. I didn't know you knew chase and joni.I went to high school with both of them! What a cute watch by the way!

Nancy said...

Cute watch. I'm due for a new one as well, but I'm so picky about watches, I'm just not sure I'll be able to find the right one.

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

I love the watch! You are too fun!