Monday, August 11, 2008

Just Cruisin'

Monday, August 11, 2008
So basically, the cruise was awesome. In fact, I am already planning my next one! Here are some more highlights from the cruise ship:

The library was one of my favorite rooms. I read the entire book Breaking Dawn, as well as most of another book that I borrowed from the on-ship library. The library was the quietest place that I found on the cruise ship. I loved that there was an entire wall of windows so that I could enjoy the ocean view as I read.
There are hand sanitizers EVERYWHERE on the ship. You can't walk into a restaurant or on board the ship after visiting a port without someone spraying sanitizer on your hands.
I didn't forget that I was training for my 5k, so I made sure to visit the gym. In addition to running 3 nights of the cruise, I attended 3 early morning fitness classes - stretching (twice) and aerobics.
I got my first ever facial on the cruise ship. It was amazing. I totally and completely loved it, so of course I had to purchase some of the products that she used on my face. Beautiful skin, here I come!
On-board bowling was quite the experience! I'm not that great of a bowler on land, let alone on a rocking ship. I didn't break 100 my first game, but was pretty proud of my 124 on my second game!
Of course I have a lot more pictures than what I've posted here. More can be found on my PicasaWeb Album!

3 comments:

The Thackers said...

Looks like fun. I think the Library would have been my favorite spot.

Lisa O said...

I'm excited to hear your thoughts about Breaking Dawn. And I LOVE your shoes in that picture of you in the library. I bet you will tell your friend Lisa where you got those!

rawhide said...

what the heck...i want to go on an alaskan cruise...you did so many fun things on your excursions!!!!! i'm a little bit jealous...