Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Conference Success

Wednesday, July 30, 2008
How can you tell if a conference was successful? By the spoils of course :-) I just spent several days in Portland for a work conference. The conference was really great - I learned a lot and am excited to go back to work and see if I can put to use what I learned. But one of the best parts of the trip was the shopping! This was just one evening's worth of shopping and didn't include my trips to the Gap, Fossil, Nike, etc! My suitcase was pretty packed on my trip over to Portland, and I was so nervous the suitcase zipper would pop on the way home. I literally had to sit on my suitcase to get it zipped! Plus, I had to put a new pair of shoes and several items of clothing in my backpack carry-on. I have really never been much of a shopper, but I am finding that I enjoy it more and more :-)

1 comments:

Katrina said...

Looks like you had a good time!