Monday, July 14, 2008

Picture Blog Tag

Monday, July 14, 2008
Liz tagged me with this fun Picture Blog Tag. The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.

1. The fridge. Um, yeah, I really need to go shopping. All I have to eat is condiments!

2. The closet. I actually have 4 times this amount of closet space, but the closet doors are those slider kind, so I only took this one shot. Good thing I didn't have to show a picture of my bedroom floor. That's where the rest of my clothes are right now :-)

3. A self-portrait.
4. Your favorite room. I really don't use my dining room much, but I love to decorate the table!

5. The kitchen sink.

6. The laundry room.

7. The toilet.

8. What are your kids doing right now? Um, I don't have kids!

9. Your dream vacation. I love Europe, but have never been to Italy - that's where I'd like to visit!

10. Your favorite pair of shoes. I have different favorites different days, but I always love my chacos.
Okay, now I tag Mandy, Mandi, Erin P., Jessica J., and Maile!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Yeah! Thanks for playing! I can't believe how CLEAN everything is! I love your dining room- so pretty! And I love your self portrait, too- what a babe! :)

Kimberly said...

My house isn't really that clean, it just so happens I was lucky with the 10 pictures I had to take! Glad I didn't have to take a picture of my bedroom or my office :-)

Lisa O said...

I'm laughing at your color coded closet, because I do the same thing and Brock makes fun of me for it! And we're planning on an Italy trip someday too!

MaiTy said...

Wow, your house is immaculate!!! I'm at a conference right now, so I can't take pictures of my house, but if I did it would be a mess!! My family came to town just before we left so we didn't have time to clean up.

rawhide said...

i had so much fun doing this....i think that i might have to do it again when i move in a month!!!

p.s. how can i get on liberty´s private list to see her blog???