Sunday, August 01, 2010

Self Portraits

Sunday, August 01, 2010
I just got back from the most fabulous weekend - a girls trip to Lincoln City, Oregon.  I will definitely be posting more over the next few days.  Since it's late and I have to work in the morning, I thought I would start with a series of pictures that made Mandy and me laugh and laugh.  I know it wouldn't be that funny to anyone else, but we sure had fun trying to take a picture of ourselves.  Here's the progression!

 Our faces were big and white

I cut the tops of our heads off

Mandy looks cute like a model here... my face is big

I'm looking down

Mandy's looking up

Finally... success!  Not sure how people take such cute pics of themselves!

2 comments:

Mandy Nelson said...

Still cracks me up!!

Mandy Nelson said...

In honor of my awesome bday present I had to come check it out again - still makes me laugh!