Friday, June 22, 2007

Christmas in June

Friday, June 22, 2007
I have wanted the Willow Tree nativity set ever since I saw it several years ago. I love it - it's simple, and I think it's beautiful. Well, today I got my first few pieces of the set (thanks mom, dad, Beki, BJ, & Mandi)! I was stoked. The sad part is that in a day or two, I'll box up the pieces and store them until the day after Thanksgiving. But when that day arrives, I'll smile as I arrange my new nativity set. This gift will bring me joy for years to come!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I'm glad you like it :) You can take those ones off your wishlist now :)

Kimberly said...

I already updated my wishlist :-)

Lisa O said...

happy birthday kim! i absolutely love the willow tree nativity. i love the tshirt from ryan too. sounds like your family knows you well! hurray for birthdays!