Sunday, June 03, 2007

It's Hot!

Sunday, June 03, 2007
Boise has had some HOT weather over the last couple of days... I mean August hot! Yesterday we tied the record high at 97 degrees, and I think it was even hotter today. But I don't mind the heat that much when I'm out on the lake. Yesterday we took our boat up to Lucky Peak for the afternoon. I didn't ski or attempt to wakeboard because there were TONS of boats up there and the water was pretty choppy, but I had lots of tun on the tubes and driving the boat. The lake is so relaxing and I completely lose track of time. It was a really nice way to spend the hot afternoon. I can't wait to get back up to the lake!

7 comments:

Lisa O said...

Looking good Kim! This would be a fun activity when we're in Boise. Brock will never turn down a ski trip! We both have fond memories of Lucky Peak. :)

Kimberly said...

We'll for sure have to take the boat out when you're here. I've already talked about it with Corinne :-) Can't wait to see you!

The Cowan Family said...

Looks like so much fun! Too bad it will be winter before I'm back in Boise :(

Corinne said...

I can't wait to play, Kim! You are seriously an adventurous woman...move to Va so we can play more!

Kimberly said...

Or you could just move to Boise and we could have our little cul-de-sac like we planned in college!

Lisa O said...

I'm still up for our cul-de-sac idea. Brock is the one who needs convincing.

Jess said...

(sigh...) The cul-de-sac thing still sounds so fun doesn't it? Our own little corner of the world, playing together, anyway... maybe someday. I can't tell you how excited I am to see you! It is still hard to believe that I'll be there in just a few weeks. Sam is so excited, too. He talks a lot about playing with Carter and going on the airplane and on a special trip with mommy that no one else gets to come on. We can't wait!