Thursday, June 21, 2007

Girl Power

Thursday, June 21, 2007
Camille, Heidi, Diana, and I all skipped out of work an hour early today to hit the mountain biking trail for our first "Girls Only Mountain Bike Ride". We've been talking for months now about biking together, and finally made it happen today. And what a day to pick! The sun blared down on us with 97 degree heat as we biked during the hottest part of the day. What were we thinking? Oh well, sometimes you have to sacrifice for fun :-) Anyway, I had a blast with my fellow coworkers. It was Camille's first ride so we picked an easy trail (and I'm glad we did so I didn't pass out in the heat!) I thought it was funny that we all wore blue shirts with black shorts - we sure made a great team. I can't wait for our next ride together.

0 comments: