Friday, June 15, 2007

Saving the Earth, Part 2

Friday, June 15, 2007
All right, I know I'm a dork, but I'm really trying to do what I can. And I just thought of something else. I am switching as many bills as possible to paperless billing - just getting online notifications when I need to pay them. Some of them I've set up to auto pay, but the ones that don't allow that, I'll actually have to log onto their site monthly when I get my email reminder to pay the bill. I know, some of you are probably wondering with how much I love computers, how come I haven't done this before? Well, I think there's something reassuring about getting a paper reminder in the mail. It will probably be an adjustment, but a small one. And then my utility companies, bank, etc. won't have to print out that paper bill/statement, waste their envelopes, and send me extra "junk mail" inside my bills that I don't really like to get anyway :-)

0 comments: